In-line part scaffold type „GRAF“ is a systemic frame scaffold with a width of 0,65m, at a pitch of 2,51m and a height of 2,00m. This scaffold is built on the adjustable or fixed frame legs. Metal parts are offered in a design of paintcoat or radiantly galvanized. Floorings are made of solid wood.
Scaffold frames are made of pipes 48,3x2,3mm of high strength steel. They are made as the open frames. There are not usually used any diagonals. Parallel facade stabilization is ensured by double railing with interaction between facade anchoring and stiffening flooring.
In-line part scaffold type „GRAF“ is considered according to:
STN EN 12810-1,2 and STN EN 12811-1,2 as SIMPLE SCAFFOLD
Utility carrying capacity of the one scaffold flooring is max. 200kg/m2.
Static calculations were done in accordance with HD 1000. The scaffold may be built up to 60m height. It is allowed to built it as an uncovered scaffold to the open or closed facade.
- Facade slide scaffold with the wooden floors
- Design in accordance with European laws – type HD 1000 up to 60 m height
- The fastest system for large areas and a small number of the parts
- Flexible mounting even for complicated facades
- Easy manipulation thanks to the simple slide system
- Maximum surface resistance thanks to professional painting and galvanizing